After a long break with new people and new terms, Here is my next share on, too small, but effective script known as Domain Scanning.
Yes, Its Fierce Domain Scan !
Well the whole story of the author is written on their website – so, I am directly pasting some command that help web sec auditor to find out many things of target terminal.
- perl fierce.pl -dns target-domain.com -search string1,string2
- perl fierce.pl -range 10.10.10.0-255 -dnsserver ns1.example.com
- perl fierce.pl -dns example.com -wide -file output.txt
- perl fierce.pl -dns example.com -connect headers.txt -fulloutput -file output.txt
- perl fierce.pl -dns example.com -wordlist dictionary.txt -file output.txt
- perl fierce.pl -help
Thanks to RSnake and team for wonderful efforts on such perl scripts.
We can easily understand the script and read the function. fierce script is written in PERL.
Do you think to describe it ?? Naaa.. Its awesome while working on script !!
Happy Scripting !!